A commitment to quality
At Dezignatek we work hard to ensure your custom project is produced on time and to a high quality. This includes ensuring that our HDF (high density fibreboard) substrate is moisture-resistant and sustainably sourced within New Zealand. A sophisticated tracking system with numerous scanning points operates throughout the plant ensuring visibility over customers' jobs from order right through to despatch.
We offer a 10 year warranty on our Dezignatek products, covering all Thermoform, melamine, acrylic and high-pressure laminate surfaces.
We continue to search for alternative products that meet the growing needs of our environmentally-conscious customers while creating processes in our manufacturing that are mindful of the environment for future generations. Our key initiatives include:-
- Having Environmental Choice NZ accreditation for our melamine panels pressed on 9mm substrates or higher.
- Using only HDF (high density fibreboard) substrate which is sustainably sourced within New Zealand and is moisture-resistant. It is also low formaldehyde with an EO rating.
- The use of sustainably sourced melamine papers.
- Reducing manufacturing waste and also finding new ways to re-use and recycle any that is generated
- Finding new ways to reduce energy consumption
Our purpose-built plant in East Tamaki (designed to Greenstar *4) opened in January 2017 and features a number of initiatives that have significantly improved our environmental footprint.